الجمعة، 16 نوفمبر 2012

My First Post !

Hi 
welcome to my blog ! 

My blog is going to be about my every day life which is all Saudi girls life  . no lies no hiding things or even covering the truth ,  just the dirty truth about Saudi girls life . Its not only about my life I'm going to write about girls problems around me but of course i'll have to hide their names and their personal informations . 

You are probably wondering how its like to be a girl in Saudi Arabia .Well believe me it is so hard . Living in Saudi as a girl its like living under a microscope.The community is watching you and watching over you too .you have to be very careful in every action you do and every word you say  because it may destroy your  reputation and your family's honor and of course your life . no one is going to marry you or marry any member of your family also people will TALK and TALK and keep TALKING and they will never leave you and your family  alone  .

if you want to know more and more about how its like to be a girl in Saudi Arabia  just keep reading my blog . i will try to post everyday as much as i can of course .

And if you have any kind of questions don't feel shy to ask and i promise to answer your question and tell the truth ! 



هناك تعليقان (2):