الجمعة، 23 نوفمبر 2012

I'm not a commodity


I hate it when people look at me as "commodity" they most get rid of and sell it to the first buyer. When my mother try to find a husband for me! I do not need a man in my life now and definitely I don't want to get marry. 
I want to finish school and get master and get a job then I will think about getting married. I'm 20 years old and I'm still young mom why do you want to put me in hell in that young age? 

Don't say "marriage is heaven" because its not mom. Marriage is hell hole! 
I've seen people suffer from it and they have to handle it for their own children

You are one of them mom 
You scarified for us you had to handle my dad and his problems, you had to handle my dad's family.

Do you know what marriage means mom? 

Marriage is love! There is no marriage without love, and I do not want to live with a man I'm not in love with. 
Love in my country is forbidden and not allowed. Families kill their daughters if they fell in love because it will bring shame to the family.

If I ever thought of getting marry I will not get marry to a guy his mom or his sister chose me. I want a man who know me well and still want me , who love me for who I'm , who think of me as the love of his life .

This kind of men I'm ready to fight for till the day I die ... till the day I die.

هناك 11 تعليقًا:

  1. Hi... Just wanted to comment that marriage is not a hell hole. Definitely not and you know it because you said "marriage is love". Why are you so pessimistic? Do you know what kind of man you would be able to accept loving and living with in good or bad? Why don't you think about that and then, if someone chose you to her son/brother, then just talk to the guy, ask him questions, get to know him for a few days and then decide! I know that in Saudi we choose wives to our brothers/sons, but that doesn't mean that a chosen potential wive cannot talk to the guy at least by phone and get to know his personality a bit and then decides...

    Love is not forbidden in Saudi; falling in love without being married is not forbidden either... Fall in love all you want... just don't DO anything about it except getting married from the guy!

    Sorry if I came out too tough :) Just my two cents!

    ردحذف
  2. I agree with everything you said
    I was thinking about making a blog about my life in saudi
    but here you are
    you said everything i have to say

    ردحذف
  3. Well personaly i am really curious and interested since many years about Saudi life and of course mostly about woman rights. I am happy that there are women who speak out ,,at least,,via blogs :) do u have facebook or some skype??i would like to know more.contact me if u want ....

    ردحذف
  4. Hi, i just read your blog and it's interesting. Since I came here in Saudi to work, i was curious and interested about a life of a Saudi especially the women since I can see the large difference from my own country.

    I also disagree that marriage is hell., but I believe that every Saudi women have the right to marry the person that they truly love. Not a person that you don't even know until your marriage.

    I hope you'll write more about your life. I am interested to know and learn about your practices as a Saudi woman or a saudi family.

    ردحذف
  5. :) yes girl you were right with every word you've wrote there <3 I'm having the same problem here I don't want to get married I'm just 21 I can handle myself without man men aren't everything *thumpsup*

    ردحذف
  6. Have you tried talking it out with your father?

    ردحذف
  7. I love reading your blog, its very real, and I know exactly how you feel! <3

    ردحذف
  8. I always fantasized about having a saudi wife I almost forgot that they are also human :) https://www.facebook.com/A.F.M.MuibMunsifKhan

    ردحذف